Only Days Left to Get a Mandate Approved e-Log You can Edit
With HOS Reporter Pro, you’ll have more flexibility and control over logging your hours of service. Our AOBRD solution is mandate approved and includes the ability to edit your logs. Act now because the AOBRD option is gone after December 18, 2017! It only takes 60 minutes to become compliant with HOS Reporter. Here’s how it works:
- First, you need to know that mandate compliance requires either an ELD or an AOBRD.
- ELDs require a connection to the ECM of the truck, AOBRDs do not.
- The HOS-Reporter Pro AOBRD can operate in “Unconnected Mode” for limited periods of time.*
- This means that you can: Subscribe, Download, Login – Done! All in less than 60 minutes!
- All you need is a tablet or smartphone with:
- A data connection (cellular data plan)
- The tablet or smartphone must have GPS capability
*The HOS-Reporter AOBRD will operate in Unconnected Mode until you receive your Atlas BT device. The Atlas BT device is in stock and ready to ship. Even if your Atlas device arrives after the mandate deadline (December 18th, 2017) your AOBRD is still fully compliant. Once the Atlas is installed, HOS Reporter Pro can be used as either an AOBRD or an ELD.
Ready to get started? Here’s what you do:
- Review our pricing options below
- Click on “Request a Quote” for the pricing option you’re interested in
- Fill out the form and click “Next”
- Add your vehicle details and click “Get Quote” – Within Seconds You Will Receive Your Quote
- Click the Link to Add Your Payment Info
- Click the “Pay” Button in the Lower Right – Within Minutes You Will Receive Your Welcome Email
- Follow the Instructions to Complete Your Account Set Up
Now You’re Mandate Compliant!