HOS Reporter is a two-in-one driver friendly compliance solution at one low price. It is designed to serve the unique needs of the owner-operator and small fleet trucking market. It includes:
- e-Logs for both AOBRD and ELD – save hours compared to written logs
- Electronic vehicle inspection reports – pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Automated IFTA data logging – mileage logged by state
- Full compliance with the latest DOT/FMCSA regulations
- Removes costs of road-side faxing
- Speeds up vehicle inspections
- Use AOBRD or ELD e-Logs until 12/16/2019 and then HOS-Reporter will automatically transition to ELD e-Logs only
PLUG & PLAY COMPLIANCE
Becoming compliant is simple!
Our solutions are future-proof. Lifetime updates included.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
PLUG IT IN
DOWNLOAD THE APP
& KEEP ON TRUCKIN’
SIMPLIFYING THE ELD MANDATE
|AOBRD means Automatic-On-Board-Recording-Device and must be installed before December 18th of 2017 and may be used until December 16th of 2019.||ELD means Electronic Logging Device and provides e-Logs under the current regulations. This means more data sent during stops and potentially more citations.|
- How to provide this data in a standardized format
- How to transmit information to law enforcement
- How Record of Duty Status (RODS) must be graphically displayed on an ELD
It also allows RODS files to be transferred electronically for a road-side inspection stop or a weigh station inspection. Anyone required to keep RODS will be required to comply. Fleets that still comply with existing exemptions, such as short haul will not be required to have an ELD.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
Take Control of Your HOS