HOS Reporter is a two-in-one driver friendly compliance solution at one low price. The HOS Reporter Pro is designed to serve the unique needs of the owner-operator and small fleet trucking market. It includes:
- e-Logs for both AOBRD and ELD – save hours compared to written logs
- Electronic vehicle inspection reports – pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Automated IFTA data logging – mileage logged by state
- Full compliance with the latest DOT/FMCSA regulations
- Removes costs of road-side faxing
- Speeds up vehicle inspections
- Use AOBRD or ELD e-Logs until 12/16/2019 and then HOS-Reporter will automatically transition to ELD e-Logs only
What’s the difference ?
AOBRD VS ELD
|E-log options under the DOT mandate:|| |
|Stands for:|| Automatic On-Board Recording Device ||Electronic Logging Device
|Timetable:||Now through December 16th, 2019 if installed before December 18th 2017||Mandatory after December 18th, 2017 unless an AOBRD is installed before that date.|
|Connection to Engine Control Module (ECM):||AOBRDs must be synchronized with the movement of the vehicle, but do not have to be synchronized with the ECM.||ELDs must be synchronized with the ECM of the vehicle.|
|HOS log format sent to authorized safety officials:|| AOBRD logs can simply be shown to the authorized safety official, or:
ELD logs are sent in a pre-packaged data file sent via:
|How are logs analyzed?||AORBD logs are inspected individually by the authorized safety official.||ELD logs are electronically analyzed by the authorized safety official using DOT software called eRODS.|
|Can logs be edited?|| Yes.
|| Yes, but...
|Requires FMCSA certification?||No.||Yes.|
|Fully mandate compliant?|
PLUG & PLAY COMPLIANCE
Becoming compliant is simple!
Our solutions are future-proof. Lifetime updates included.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
PLUG IT IN
DOWNLOAD THE APP
& KEEP ON TRUCKIN’
SIMPLIFYING THE ELD MANDATE
|AOBRD means Automatic-On-Board-Recording-Device and must be installed before December 18th of 2017 and may be used until December 16th of 2019.||ELD means Electronic Logging Device and provides e-Logs under the current regulations. This means more data sent during stops and potentially more citations.|
- How to provide this data in a standardized format
- How to transmit information to law enforcement
- How Record of Duty Status (RODS) must be graphically displayed on an ELD
It also allows RODS files to be transferred electronically for a road-side inspection stop or a weigh station inspection. Anyone required to keep RODS will be required to comply. Fleets that still comply with existing exemptions, such as short haul will not be required to have an ELD.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
Take Control of Your HOS